Monday, January 9, 2012

Poor Bunnies

I didn't have a lot of thoughts today beyond spreadsheets and flowcharts, but I did come home to find a new dresser waiting for me which was nice to see over the old one I poached from my little sister five years ago with stickers on the side.

The husband and I also purchased a new 2012 calendar to replace our 2011 yoga cat calendar. I wanted the robot calendar that offered paper robots you could actually punch out and fold into paper robot replicas of the featured robot. Instead, we went with the cartoon suicidal bunnies. It felt like a compromise.

I've cleared out my closet. I've booked my spring trip. All this activity is almost making me want to backslide into hibernation or at least prolonged nap time. I want 2012 to be a relaxing year more than anything, but I know I need to be more specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment