Monday, January 30, 2012

No More Cake


I don't watch as much tv these days. In fact, Gossip Girl is the only show I consistently watch live. BTW, tonight's 100th episode made me sad and not in a good way.

But I did catch the series finale of Chuck, last Friday. I have blog posts dedicated to my first thoughts about Chuck and I'm glad that I stuck with the show for as long as I did. It was fun and funny and romantic in a terribly mushy way that I actually didn't mind so much. When Chuck and Sarah finally got together and stayed together, their relationship was a compliment to the show not a detractor.

The supporting cast was just aces. Casey, Morgan, Big Mike, Jeffster, Ellie and Awesome rounded the show with such warmth and humor. I beamed like the biggest geek when Jeffster performed "Take on Me". I'm so glad the show ended the way it did, although the cliffhanger the week before had me skeptical. Trust, Josh Schwartz, man! Trust. I know that sometimes shows should end before they expire creatively, but, darn, I'm gonna miss those nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment