Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Musings

I have been seriously tempted lately to join the crowd and get an iPhone. I absolutely do not need an iPhone. I just want one. Sometimes I wonder that as I've grown older, I've lost touch with technological advances. I definitely don't need to own the latest and greatest of every gadget but I wouldn't mind keeping a look out for some of the newer things.

I've owned the same 80G iPod since 2005 and it works just fine, but it is a brick of a thing and the husband is willing to take it off my hands since his 30G dinosaur iPod is slowly dying. I suppose we can find something that will work for us. I certainly don't want something that I will come to depend on. Chalk it up to my minimalist tendencies, but I hope that there is nothing I come to own that I would be devastated if it wound up lost or stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment