Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Longing to Stray

My mind has circled around Manhattan this year. Not only has a quarter of my reading material been set in New York, the shows I'm watching, the sites I go to, the movies, well, maybe less movies, but still, it's a whole lot of New York.

Next year will be my first trip to the Empire State (see how I totally avoided to call it The Big Apple) and I plan to eat too much food and avoid looking up at the skyscrapers that will surely overwhelm me.

I know it's probably too soon to even be posting this since my trip won't be until next fall, but vacation planning seems so preferable right now.

Also, Gossip Girl's fall finale was last night and so my focus is now solely on a to do list that I'd rather avoid.

I tried finding a clip of Carey Mulligan singing New York, New York in her new movie, Shame, but I could only find the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment