Thursday, March 22, 2012

In Between

I feel like I have conquered the events of the last two weeks only to confront the challenges of the next four weeks which seem to laugh in the very face of the weeks that came before it. Laughing with impunity. I might even suggest a hearty guffaw.

Everything will happen, oh, tomorrow. But tonight, I feel an eerie calm before the storm. If I could even deign to acknowledge, I might even contend this feeling to be boredom.

The husband and I were supposed to watch the second season of Downton Abbey only to find that it is no longer available on PBS. We got as far as the first episode. So instead tonight's entertainment was a lively IM'ing to my current Comcast representative which ended irresolutely and some yummy gingersnaps. I can't muster the strength to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment