Monday, December 31, 2012

Review

What was that? No, I couldn't help myself

There are a few things I thought to post for the end of 2012. Instead of going with my initial instinct of "So long, sucka" or variant, I thought I might post what I learned this year.

In 2012, I learned:

Electric tea kettles exist and are awesome (thanks, NZ cuzzies)

When a person orders fish and chips in New Zealand, there is more than one fish variety to choose from!

Learning to play the piano is pretty much as difficult and intimidating as I thought it was going to be, but practicing makes it feel less impossible.

Rolling my eyes at the NYC weatherman that says "It's so unusual for a hurricane to be heading this way when it would've normally been in Cuba right now" does no one any good.

Also, when said hurricane knocks out the hot water in one's building, a shower can be cold enough to turn one's appendages blue.

The series finale of Gossip Girl did not make me cry, but the freakin' end of Breaking Dawn: Part 2 did and for that I am a little ashamed. Not so much for the material itself, but for the song selection. We can do better.

Also, Chuck's onesie makes me happy. Always.

Source: Uploaded by user via Riana on Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment