Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Not Yet


Source: cwtv.com via Riana on Pinterest

My husband has reassured me that I don't have whooping cough. This is a comfort as the whole-coughing-till-I-puke is getting kind of old. What's a persistent cough, when I have things to do! Two weeks until Christmas and I have no one checked off my list, four items of which are handmade knits. 19 books left to read on my "50 books read in 2013" goal. Did I mention the silly delusion I have of writing stuffs completed by the end of this month?

Also, I am hoping to be proven wrong next week that Nathaniel Archibald is not actually Gossip Girl. Yesterday's episode seems to be pointing to Dan, but oh, man. WHAT THE HECK AM I GOING TO OBSESS OVER WHEN THIS SHOW ENDS NEXT MONDAY? My real life? My above list? Frankly, I'll wait until next week to write my love letter to this silly, ridiculously awesome show, but today I'm listening to BoB "Ghost in the Machine" on repeat and dreaming of Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment