Monday, August 6, 2012

Eureka



 I couldn't quite make it to tomorrow when Hulu airs the series finale of Eureka. I caved and bought the episode over the weekend. I know, I know. My impulses are often ill timed and annoying. The show ended simply and sweetly. I left feeling both happy and sad, my favorite mix. Plus, Jo's hair has never looked better. When the husband asked how excited I was about the Mars rover, I said, "yeah, I've been marathoning Eureka". Then when he proceeded to explain the intricacies of the landing and the youtube videos he's been watching, I had to respond with a "yeah, I've been marathoning Eureka." I'm going to miss you, show.

Gossip Girl is going to be ending this season too and I wonder if I will have the fortitude to wait until the end and watch it in one long marathon. When my resolve grows weak, I can remind myself that I would've saved me some grief if I had done that with this past season. Hopefully, Blair's hair will be much happier this season. And hopefully, someone will straight up murder Dan's hair. I don't really want talk too much about the hideousness of it in case mere mentioning causes it to appear...wait...nope, false alarm.

Now that I've survived another Pioneer Day, I hope to be a little more focused, a little less all over. I have ambitious plans for the month of August. We'll see where I go...






No comments:

Post a Comment