Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Doctor


Doctor Who will be premiering its new season this weekend. It couldn't come at a better time since I have plowed through season 5 and 6 of Gilmore Girls and will not emotionally invest in season 7. True, I have Breaking Bad but the mid season finale is next week and then I'll have to wait until next year for its untimely demise. Waiting is hard. Waiting on television fairies is excruciating. Okay, it's not so bad when there are distractions. Distractions in the form of a real life, hobbies I've been neglecting, learning French, and my NY trip. Plus, if I don't want to be replicate the anxiety of last year, I should start knitting stuffs now for Christmas. Lots to do, and yet the couch looks so comfortable and all but the last season of Eureka is still on Netflix Watch Instantly.

Also, NPR's First Listen's are so great! Stars, Cat Power, Animal Collective, Divine Fits, Deerhoof. I've listened to only half of the selections so far, but I feel less neglectful.


Source: replicant.tumblr.com via Laura on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment