Thursday, June 21, 2012

Retrospective

I'm not embarrassed to admit that when I while away my time online, I indulge in fanvids. These videos are very much like fanfiction. Most of the them are really bad, most of the time you will be embarrassed if someone catches you in the act and most of the ones that are worthwhile post infrequently once the show/movie passes its prime.

The ones I like best tend to make me want to re-watch the show/movie including the one I watched tonight about 50/50. This movie was a great, quiet film. I described it to friends as "what Funny People was trying to be". Finding humor in the trials of life that seem so scary. What else is there to do but laugh? Because crying will come soon. Crying is just under the surface. But for now, laughter feels so much better than crying.


No comments:

Post a Comment