Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wedded Bliss


The best thing about my wedding was that I got married to the right guy, in the right place, with my family near by. That was also the only thing that turned out the way I thought it would.

Not that every surprise was always particularly bad, but the frequency of surprises came at a rate one would want to avoid on one's wedding. My husband always says it makes a good story.

Lightning, power outages, forgotten wedding dresses, mosquitoes, broken elevators, precipitous staircases, and tourist water being one of the many "surprises". I still can't believe I look back at that day and smile. I guess that's another symptom of love.

I saw some wedding pictures at Once Wed and instantly fell in love. I guess if there were ever a do over in my future, this would be what I'd aim for.

No comments:

Post a Comment