Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hulk, Smash!


Today was a much nicer day than yesterday. I have noticed that when I get really angry, like I have these past two days, my anger comes out in a burst but dissipates fairly quickly. I'm pretty much a two year old kid. It's almost always because I'm tired or hungry or sore. Yoga kicked my butt last weekend and until today, I've been hobbling around like a wounded puppy. Funny that today's yoga made me feel better.

Two days ago, I was having a pretty strong hissy fit right before bed. My husband COMPLETELY ignored me and that made me feel angrier. Luckily, I knew better than to pick a fight, so I stewed in my raging juices for a few minutes until I realized I wasn't angry anymore. Just like that. I got into bed and fell asleep. I hope this means I've weathered the grumpy storm and will buck up for the rest of the week.

I love these ecards. So appropriate, sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment