Monday, November 26, 2012

Post Thanks



As this grainy photo of our fried turkey will attest, my Thanksgiving was pretty wonderful and my fridge is pretty happy too.

I am grateful for only a softball scolding from my dental hygienist today.

I am grateful that as angry and annoyed as I get with Gossip Girl, tonight's episode was only kind of ridiculous but had great moments. Also, not nearly as bad as the promos led me to believe.

I am grateful that my home smells like turkey soup since stock has been slowcooking all day today.

I am grateful that Raising Sand came in as a hold from the library today.

I am grateful that I got to have breakfast with my husband today, and that he barely complained that we were eating at McDonalds.

Hmm, that didn't seem so hard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment