Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Upcoming

I seem to be in the middle of things lately. The last few weeks were crammed so much with work that I literally can't remember what I did when I got home each night besides sleeping and eating (presumably). Also, though I'm not sure how this pertains to anything, my hair is getting so long it's starting to get stuck on things. The last time this has happened I'm pretty sure I still had all of my baby teeth.

I might actually dress up for Halloween this year, I just need to convince the spouse of my zombie Bonnie and Clyde idea. He is 2% on board. I know this because he has paused for at least that long before saying 'no'. My sis is going for zombie Minnie Mouse. I'm pretty excited.

I watched Revolution yesterday. The idea of a world suddenly plunged into a blackout, no technology, no electricity makes me hopeful for the rest of the season. Plus Giancarlo Esposito is reason enough to give it a second watch. And Elizabeth Mitchell (I think?). I had to reassure the husband that Billy Burke was not Richard Dean Anderson, but he did a good job and the man is pretty convincing with a sword and dagger.

The weakest part of the episode was the younger cast. Charlie is supposed to be a Katniss-very-lite. I can only describe her on a Top-Model-appearing-on-Veronica-Mars scale with Naima being the very worst and Kim being the very best as a middlish Furonda. Home girl has little personality, but at least I never felt she suffered from a head injury. Poor, Naima.

No comments:

Post a Comment