Sunday, August 24, 2014

Peter

The husband and I will be watching the premiere of Doctor Who tomorrow. We've valiantly avoided to watch the episode on BBC America and I haven't looked at my Twitterfeed in the past 24 hours. David Tennant will always be "my doctor", but Matt Smith had a great run too.

Maureen Ryan had nice things to say about the episode and I'm excited about the reboot as, with the exception of the 50th anniversary special, the last batch of episodes have felt a little stale. Stephen Moffat will come through, I think. I hope.

My birthday is in a few weeks. A big one. Though I'm inclined to say that I'm okay with it and be sincere, sometimes I forget myself. I wonder if I could be at a different place. If I could be happier. If I could be less or more than I am. I'm going to watch Doctor Who tomorrow and try not to worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment